Friday, January 16, 2015

On a bad day





When I have a really bad day I like to visit Lakewood church online and listen to their very talented musicians sing positive and uplifting songs that always manage to lift my mood. Sometimes when we get hurt by people in this world we feel the need to wrap our hearts up in a protecting coat. It's easy to become hardened and bitter as we go through struggles and are hurting, but if we instead choose to focus on what's good we will be able to gain new strength and hope.



The music during the services at Lakewood church have the power to fill me up with new energy every time I listen to them. Music is so powerful. Last time I had a bad day I listened to the Young Adults service called "Do It Afraid" at www.lakewoodchurch.com and felt so much better afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment