Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Jesus came to pass your test





This upcoming weekend we are celebrating Easter. Easter never used to be that big of a deal to me, because I never understood what it was about. This year is the first year in my life that I feel like I get it! I get what Easter is about now and it's amazing when your eyes get opened up like that, when you're able to see the beauty of something that just seemed ordinary at first glance.

I thought I would share a sermon from this year's Easter series at Elevation Church, it's a message about how Jesus came to pass our test. Jesus came to show us who God truly is, what he is about and what that means for our own lives. Pastor Steven Furtick gives us a message that's easy to understand and that can help us see what Easter is really about. What's the big deal? What are we missing?


No comments:

Post a Comment