Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Living The Life of Love-What could that look like?




There are seven billion people on this planet so living The Life Of Love is going to look very different for each one of us. Jesus simply said "come, follow me", we are called to live a life following in His footsteps. We all have different skills and unique gifts, but each one of us were created to fill a specific need in the world. We are all very important pieces of the puzzle.

Jessie and John have hearts that ache for the orphans in this world, they have chosen to walk in Jesus' footsteps by loving and adopting orphans. What does your heart ache for? I like what Mother Teresa said about love:

"We can not do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love."
Mother Teresa

"I alone can not change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."
Mother Teresa

"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things."
Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment