Monday, May 4, 2015

When two become one




I've been writing two different blogs for the past six months. The Futuristas is the name of my first blog where I have been blogging about topics like beauty, minimalism, identity, happiness, finding your passion etc. The Life Of Love is my second blog where I have been blogging about my faith, love, relationships, my passions etc.

This spring is a special time in my life because me and my husband are expecting a new addition to the family in a few months. At the moment I'm feeling both happy, excited and nervous at the same time, but mostly I'm super excited to get to become a Mom soon! :) I'm also aware of the fact that I will soon have a lot less free time on my hands so updating two different blogs will no longer be doable. That's why I have decided to merge my two different blogs into one today.

You will now find blog posts from all the different categories I like to blog about under one roof. Today my blog The Futuristas is moving in with The Life Of Love. This move will save me a lot of time in the future and hopefully you will continue to be inspired by my blogging as I enter a whole new stage in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment