Monday, April 25, 2016

A Slow Weekend




Last weekend was a busy one so this weekend I decided to take it easy. One of my favorite things to do on a slow Saturday is crawl up in my favorite corner of the couch and read a good book.




On Sunday we went to brunch at Cora's after church again, we've definitely been keeping this place in business lately. I love having brunch; pancakes, waffles, eggs Benedict, I love it all! The Gigi Omelette is one of my favorites at Cora's.




We also managed to squeeze in some shopping in Yorkville this weekend. I bought a leather jacket and my husband bought a new pair of glasses.




All in all I had a very relaxing weekend. I got to spend some time with family on Saturday and on Sunday my husband and I got a lot of time for each other. Next weekend it's 1st of May and I plan to celebrate the Scandinavian holiday Valborg. Valborg is a holiday when Scandinavians celebrate that spring has arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment