Monday, August 28, 2017

The Weekend



The last weekend of August had to include a trip to the beach, of course.


On Sunday morning we went to church and afterwards I enjoyed going for a walk in the park.


On Sunday afternoon we took a drive out to Cobourg where we enjoyed the downtown area.


I love what a cozy little town Cobourg is.


Cobourg Coffee House (in the background) is my favorite little cafe in this small town.


On Saturday evening my husband and I went on our first Date Night in Toronto in a long time. All our Date Nights during summer have consisted of a burger and a beer at home, no make up and a very casual dress code. It was fun to get all dressed up for each other again after a long break during summer.


We enjoyed dinner and drinks on the rooftop patio at Milestones.



How blessed we are to get to live here, I love this city! Next weekend it's Labor Day weekend in Canada and I'm already looking forward to the long weekend. This is the last week of summer break for all the kids, then the school year starts again.


No comments:

Post a Comment