Monday, November 6, 2017

November Joy



Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons of the year. When I grew up we used to spend a lot of time at the cottage with family during Fall which built a love of nature in me. I love going hiking in November. All the bees are dead now and no wasps are chasing me on the hiking trail in November. Going hiking with family is so much fun!


On a rainy November day I like to listen to Kristene DiMarco's new album "Where His Light Was". I love all the songs on this album and Kristene's voice is spectacular!


On windy, rainy and cold November days I enjoy spending time in our warm Family Room. I read magazines and books and light candles with a Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake scent.


During the beginning of November I try to enjoy the last couple of weeks with colorful trees in our neighborhood as much as I can.


November is also a time of year when I appreciate living in the suburbs extra much. When it gets dark and colder outside I love how cosy it is to have your neighbors close by.



1st of November in North America also means that the Christmas season begins! I'm planning to shop most of my Christmas gifts for friends and family during November. I like to sip on a Chestnut Praline Latte while I do my Christmas shopping, to get into the Christmas spirit a bit. Once it's the middle of November I go all out and start decorating the house for Christmas plus listen to Christmas music daily. It's (almost) the most wonderful time of the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment