Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall/Winter Capsule Wardrobe





If you've been reading my blog for awhile now you know that Minimalism is one of my passions. The reason I want to strive for a less materialistic lifestyle is that so many of my personal values don't go together with constantly buying new stuff. I want to have a green and sustainable lifestyle, support fairtrade whenever I can, and have money left over to spend on helping others. Minimalism is a lifestyle that can help me reach these goals.


This video is by one of my favorite minimalists on Youtube: "LightbyCoco". I find it really easy to be a minimalist in some areas of my life, like technology or beauty products, I've never been a big spender in these areas. The areas where I need to continue to downsize is fashion and home décor. If you want to develop a lifestyle where you spend less money on clothes I hope this video by Coco will inspire you. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment