Monday, June 26, 2017

32



On Sunday I celebrated my 32nd birthday with a very tasty strawberry shortcake. I can't believe it's already ten years since I came to North America for the first time! Time does not stand still.


This stranger woke me up early in the morning on Sunday.


I was served breakfast in bed, which in my world means a BIG cup of coffee. I don't have much appetite early in the morning.



Later we went to Milestone's for a Birthday Brunch. I had a Mimosa and their Prime Rib Eggs Benny, probably the best Eggs benedict I have ever had! The weather was also perfect on my birthday, in other words it was +19 Celsius and pouring rain most of the day. Summer, where did you go?? Please come back before July when my family comes to visit us in Toronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment