Monday, February 12, 2018

February



I'm not a big fan of advertisements or commercials but I have to admit that this time of year they add some nice color to our city and light up in the dark.


Some people like to go skating by City Hall on a cold day in February, I prefer to spend my Saturdays shopping.


I love to spend my freetime outdoors but this time of year I like hanging out at the mall, while the snow/freezing rain is falling outside.


On Saturday I went shopping for a pair of new jeans and a white blouse for Spring.


In February I enjoy trying new healthy recipes like this Green Smoothie Bowl. I bought two new cooking books this month so trying new recipes has become a bit of a hobby this winter.


This time of year the sun goes down around 5:30 PM, I enjoy taking a walk along the lakefront at that time of day.



Macaroons continue to be my favorite treat in February. The colorful macaroons light up my day! This week I look forward to celebrating Valentine's Day on Wednesday. Valentine's Day isn't just a day to celebrate love in general, my husband and I are celebrating 7 years as a couple. Seven years ago, this week, we went for our 2nd Date. Time flies when you're having fun together!


No comments:

Post a Comment