Monday, February 12, 2018

The Minimalist Closet





Sticking to a capsule wardrobe saves time, money and is eco-friendlier than having a lot of clothes. What’s better than that? It’s been a few years since I first adapted a Minimalist Style and I still love this simple lifestyle! I have found the colors and styles that I love and stick to them year after year.

My favorite colors are black, white, navy, grey and pastel blue. I also like to add 2-3 colorful pieces to my wardrobe every season. My favorite bright colors are: pink, purple and mint green. I have found seven different types of clothing that fit my body type very well, so every year I wear different versions of these 7 pieces:

1. Skinny jeans
2. Blazers/short jackets
3. Simple one-colored tops
4. Long knits
5. Long Blouses
6. Knee-long dresses
7. Maxi dresses


No comments:

Post a Comment