Saturday, August 1, 2015

An Evening Swim


 
 



It's been a really hot week in Toronto, with up to +35 degrees Celsius. One thing I have learned from spending my summer in the city is that when you decide to head to the beach on a hot day, about two million other Torontonians decided to do the same thing.

On a Saturday the beaches are very crowded so my new favorite thing to do is to take an evening trip to the beach instead. I'm not a big fan of sunbathing anyways and my favorite thing about the beach is to go swimming. My husband and I have taken quite a few evening trips to the beach during the month of July. I love taking a swim at sunset and then hanging out on the beach afterwards until it gets totally dark outside, that's my favorite way to end a hot summer day. I'm very thankful that I get to live close to The Great Lakes, what would the summer be without the lake? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment