Monday, February 13, 2017

Saturyay!



Ever since I was a child Saturday has been my favorite day of the week, but not all Saturdays are super enjoyable. Last week I was not feeling well on Saturday so I spent most of the day eating painkillers and laying on the couch watching Netflix. This past Saturday, on the other hand, I was feeling super joyful! I started my day with going to my Life Group meeting, which was the perfect way to start the day. Spending time with people who are loving, kind and encouraging always gives me a boost of joy.


After Life Group I had lunch at Freshii, my Dad's favorite Toronto restaurant. :) I had the vegan chili, it was super tasty and healthy.



I spent the rest of the day at Yorkdale mall, looking for a Valentine's Day present for my hubby. I also decided to treat myself to some macaroons. In the evening my husband and I ordered a pizza and had a relaxing evening at home. It was a great day! Good company, good food and some shopping is my recipe for a fun and relaxing Saturday in February! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment