Thursday, February 23, 2017

What I love about February



I can't believe that we are already at the end of February! I wanted to list a few things I've enjoyed the most during February this year.


The snow! In January we had very little snow in Toronto so all the kids in the neighborhood were very happy when the snow finally arrived in February.


I love seeing our neighborhood dressed up in a layer of crisp, white snow.


The Celebrations! My husband and I celebrated our anniversary and three people in our family have their Birthdays in February. On Sunday we are invited to one more birthday party that I'm looking forward to a lot. Celebrations make life fun and interesting!


Sunday Brunch! When it's cold outside I love spending a couple of hours enjoying a really tasty brunch together with friends or family.


Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch food at the moment. Next I'm looking forward to the month of March, which includes March break here in Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment