Monday, October 30, 2017

Are You Rushing Ahead of God?





Waiting seasons in life can be frustrating. When we have a clear vision of what we want to achieve, but it's not happening yet, it's easy rush ahead of God. It becomes much easier to wait once we realize that there is a purpose for every season in our lives. Waiting for our dreams to come true isn't always fun, but the growth that happens in a waiting season is very important. Each season in life will prepare us for what will come next, so if we rush ahead of God we will notice that things won't work out as we had hoped.


God's timing is perfect. If we choose to trust God we will notice that everything will fall into place according to His perfect timing. I have a limited view of reality, but God sees everything. I can only make wise choices when I choose to let God into the decision making process. God already knows my future and His plans for me are good. When I let God lead in my life I have peace. I know that God doesn't make any mistakes. Half of the time I don't know what the heck I'm doing in life, but God is never confused about the future. When I choose to follow God's plan for my life I know that He will lead me to exactly where I need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment