Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Village


Last Weekend I took my yearly trip to my favorite museum in Toronto, Black Creek Village.


The Pioneer Village is so beautiful every year during October.


I like to stroll around the village looking at the homes and admiring the cozy home decor and architecture.


This home is one of my favorites in the village.


You can also visit Roblin's Mill and shops like the Shoe Maker or the Broom Maker in the village.


I like to learn fun facts from history, apparently most weddings were celebrated in homes during the mid-19th century. That must have made weddings a lot more affordable back then than they are today.


I love how cozy the home decor was during the 19th century. There was no plastic in the homes and all the furniture was handmade.


I also like to get inspired by how Minimalist the decor was in Middle Class homes back in the day, every piece of furniture and every possession was used a lot. Nothing was wasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment