Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Life Right Now


Sometimes my husband and I go out to eat on our Date Night, other times I make a homemade vegan pasta carbonara and we have Date Night at home. Pasta, a glass of red wine and Pumpkin spice kettle corn for dessert equals an awesome Date Night in my world!


July and October are my favorite months of the year! I love enjoying the beauty of nature and going for bike rides in October. This is one of my favorite places to take a break in the middle of my workout and just enjoy the peace and quiet for a little while.


Going for an evening walk along the beach is another hobby of mine that I treasure in October.


October also means that I get to enjoy Pumpkin Spice Muffins as a sweet snack every week.


In between my sweet snacks I eat boring but healthy snacks like crackers with roasted garlic hummus dip.


On a rainy and cold Fall weekend I love staying indoors in my favorite home clothes; sweatpants and my husband's t-shirt. I light candles around the house and enjoy reading books or Home Decor magazines. Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment