Friday, January 19, 2018

The Best Take Out





The other day we had one of those chaotic days again when both my husband and I were sick, but we still had to prepare for an important meeting we had the next day. Who was going to cook dinner? Nobody. We didn’t have time or energy leftover for anything more than what had to be done. We got Take Out, again. Most of the time we get Thai food, I can’t get enough of Chicken Pad Thai, but I also love a burger from Hero Burgers. Thank God for the suburbs where you can find many different Take Out options! I grew up in a small town, where you didn’t have much to choose from if you were too tired or busy to cook dinner.

It feels like we've been getting Take Out a lot this January. There hasn't been one week when nobody's been sick in the family over the last month and a half. Everyone I talk to has been sick lately or is still sick, the not so fun part of winter has arrived in full force. The good news is that the weather has been beautiful the last few days, we have both snow and sunshine in Toronto today! It's a beautiful Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment