Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hello Winter!
















It has been unusually warm in Toronto this winter but this week it finally got a little colder. My husband is from the Caribbean and he loves a warmer winter but I'm Finnish so I've been waiting for some real winter weather for awhile now. I got what I was wishing for, this morning it was so windy and cold outside that my whole face got frozen during my morning walk and on Saturday they are promising -19 degrees Celsius.

I plan to spend my weekend enjoying some hot chocolate, one of my favorite treats during the winter season. We are also having our neighbors over for dinner on Saturday and on Sunday it's time to celebrate Valentine's Day. My husband and I are celebrating 5 years as a couple on Sunday. I can't believe it has already been five years, time goes fast when you are having fun together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment