Monday, February 29, 2016

My Weekend








This time of year it's easy to start dreaming about spring and warmer days, but since spring won't be here for another month I like to come up with fun things to do in February. Sunday brunches are one of my favorite things to treat myself to during February, a big waffle with strawberries can make any grey Sunday special! This weekend I decided to go see a movie on Saturday, popcorn and a good movie that can make you laugh makes February fun.

On Saturday I also got to visit a beautiful newborn baby in the hospital which totally made my day. On Sunday I did some home décor shopping and was happy to find a painting that I loved. I'm very picky when I shop these days so I seldom find something I really like but this time I found the perfect new addition to our home.

Tomorrow we enter a new month which is exciting, the month of March means we get to celebrate Easter and my husband and I are also celebrating our wedding anniversary this month. Every new month brings something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment