Friday, June 24, 2016

Small things that bring me joy



1. Healthy& tasty dinners

I try to keep my diet about 50% vegetarian so I love finding new inspiration for healthy and tasty vegan or vegetarian dinners. When I found this new vegan cooking book a while ago my dinners got much more interesting and tasty than before. I love Ella's recipes!



2. My morning coffee

I'm not fun to be around before I've had my first cup of morning coffee but afterwards you will find me with a big smile on my face. :) Homemade, organic and fairtrade morning coffee is the best!



3. Morning workouts

During the winter morning workouts require a lot of discipline, getting out of bed on a cold and dark morning isn't a whole lot of fun, but this time of year I absolutely love morning workouts! Many days it's way too hot to workout during the day so morning workouts are my favorite.



Summer in Toronto


4. Sunsets by the lake

There's no better way to end a hot summer day than hanging out by the lake at sunset if you ask me. Have a great weekend everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment