Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday Funday



I can't believe it's Monday again already. It feels like time is going by at top speed during this season in my life, but I'm doing my best to take time to stop in the middle of everything that is going on and just be grateful for everything new and exciting I get to experience this year.


After six busy days my husband and I made sure we had a slow Sunday. We went for a hike in the forest during the day and then in the evening we were hanging out downtown. I love living in Toronto where you can spend part of the day in the middle of nature if you want and then spend the rest of the day in the middle of the city. Toronto is a big city but you are still never too far away from the quiet and calm in nature, I need both to stay balanced in life.


As the pictures show I also need coffee to stay happy in life. :) It's the month of November so of course we went straight from celebrating Thanksgiving and the fall to celebrating Christmas. I love Christmas and every year I start celebrating this holiday earlier and earlier to make the most out of it. I bought a new Christmas CD by Lauren Daigle on Sunday so now I'm set for the holiday season, next I need to start buying some Christmas gifts. I enjoy buying gifts for others just as much as I enjoy receiving gifts, as long as I can do my holiday shopping without stress, the key is to start the shopping early.



On Saturday my husband and I spent the whole day with the family so on Sunday evening we took time for just the two of us. We had a very enjoyable Date Night at Marche in Toronto. Fridays and Saturdays used to be my favorite days of the week before but now Sunday has definitely become my favorite day!


No comments:

Post a Comment