Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Back to Healthy Eating






All the kids are back in school and I'm back to healthy eating. I love having seasons during the year when I enjoy more treats than usual, after a season like that I usually start craving healthy foods again. This approach keeps me from getting bored with healthy eating.

During summer I treated myself to ice cream for dessert many days per week and burgers and hotdogs for dinner. I also enjoyed healthier foods during summer, but only when I felt like it. I naturally eat more salads for lunch during the summer months because we grow our own vegetables both in Canada and at the cottage in Finland.

My favorite workout during the month of September is to take a long bike ride in a beautiful natural setting. Biking is more than exercise to me, it's like meditation at the same time whenever I get the chance to take a bike ride along Lake Ontario. That's life quality to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment