Thursday, September 3, 2015

Home Sweet Home












After three wonderful weeks in Finland I'm now back at home in Canada. The weather was +29 degrees Celsius when I arrived in Toronto so I can't complain. My husband welcomed me home with a bouquet of red roses. I'm so excited for this fall and got so much new energy from my trip to Scandinavia. Spending a lot of time with friends and family is so good for the soul.

I will be enjoying reading some fashion magazines this fall since my shopping stop is almost over now. I also plan to take many morning walks in the park during the fall while the weather is still warm. This week we are celebrating Labor Day long weekend here in Canada which should be alot of fun! Summer is over but fall brings new fun things to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment