Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labour Day Weekend



We were blessed with a very hot Labour Day weekend this year, with +33 degrees Celsius on Saturday.


I decided to enjoy one more iced latte, probably the last one for this summer, as we took another road trip to the beach.


It was hot and busy at the beach as usual, but I enjoyed swimming in the clear waters at Wasaga Beach soo much!


I'm so thankful that I get to live close to The Great Lakes, Lake Huron is so nice!


We also enjoyed spending some time downtown during the weekend. I was very happy to be back in T.O. after spending almost a month at the cottage in Scandinavia.


We enjoyed eating dinner downtown and had lattes for dessert. After a summer of anything but healthy eating I'm so ready to get back to healthier foods. I plan to eat a lot of salads for dinner during the month of September.


Toronto by night, home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment