Friday, September 16, 2016

Spending time with friends & family


















I've had a couple of wonderful weeks with friends and family coming to visit us in Toronto. It's so fun to get to spend a lot of time with your loved ones. I don't get to see my friends and family from Finland very often since I moved abroad six years ago so when we get to see each other it's a party every day!

The weather has been great in Toronto this month so it's been fun to be able to eat dinner outside on the patio and show our guests the city. We get to do a lot of different things together because we all like different activities. My mom wants to go shopping, my dad wants to go see a hockey game and I want to go hiking. When you mix all these different activities together it becomes a very fun and relaxing vacation. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment