Monday, May 1, 2017

SUNDAY




I enjoyed a slow and relaxing Sunday yesterday. I started my day with a big cup of coffee and a fresh croissant. I also took some time to look through a wedding magazine while sipping on my morning coffee. My husband and I will do a Renewal of Vows ceremony in a couple of months so I'm in full party planning mode at the moment. I've found a dress for the party and my husband has found a suit that he will wear but I still have to decide how we will decorate the tables for the party.




We went to church at 11 and then we had brunch with family afterwards, this is a typical Sunday tradition for us nowadays. I like to have a small breakfast on Sundays and then enjoy a bigger meal at brunch. My brother-in-law took this picture of my husband and I, I love it! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are starting the new week off with energy and passion!



No comments:

Post a Comment