Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Four Years








Last Weekend my husband and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. We had such a fun day together! We decided to focus on us the whole day and skip doing any chores on the day of our anniversary. We went to brunch, had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in the evening and ordered a mini version of our wedding cake that we had for dessert. Enjoying a cake from the same bakery that made our wedding cake four years ago has become our tradition every year.

Another tradition we have for our anniversary is to share five things that we love the most about each other. It’s a wonderful feeling you get when you hear your spouse talk about all the things he loves about you. In a world where we have to put up with so much negativity and pain it’s a beautiful thing to get to walk through life together with your spouse who is your best friend and biggest cheerleader. Nobody knows me better than my husband and nobody else can encourage me and speak love into my life like he does, no matter if I’m having a good day or a bad day. I have to admit that I’ve made many foolish decisions in my life, but marrying my husband was one of the best decisions I have ever made so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment