Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Proud or Humble




Pastor Holly Wagner from Oasis Church in Los Angeles gives a great sermon in this video about humility. All of us are either proud or humble, and even those of us who think we are humble probably have at least one area in our lives where we still have a lot of pride that is holding us back from thriving in life.


This upcoming weekend it's Easter so I thought I would include a list of churches that I recommend for anyone who is still looking for a church to attend this weekend. It can be difficult to find a good church since churches don't do any advertising and after I finally found a church I can call home I decided I would take any opportunity to help others find theirs. Here's a list of a few churches in different cities:


Los Angeles:

Oasis Church



Miami:

Vous Church



New York:

Hillsong New York



Toronto:

Vantage Church



Elevation Church, in the following cities:

Mississauga, ON

Charlotte, NC

Concord, NC

Rock Hill, NC

Raleigh, NC

Roanoke, VA



Hillsong Church, in the following cities:

New York

Los Angeles

Phoenix

London

Paris

Barcelona

Amsterdam

Sydney

Melbourne

Stockholm

Copenhagen

Malmö



..and last but not least I want to wish you all a happy Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment