Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Our Christmas in a few pictures



We bought our Christmas tree from the scouts again this year. I love having a real tree that fills the home with its wonderful smell.


Here's a picture of my Christmas present from my husband. Can you guess what it is?


We opened all our Christmas gifts after dinner on Christmas Eve, according to Scandinavian tradition. We also got some nice little things in our stockings on Christmas Day morning. I got some warm winter socks and lots of candy in my stocking.


The table is set for dinner on Christmas Eve. We were a lot fewer people than usual on Christmas this year, but I have a feeling that by next year we will be double the amount of people. We are eagerly awaiting some new additions to the family.


My husband is in the process of cooking us a very tasty Canadian Christmas dinner. We had prime rib and garlic mashed potatoes as our main course and Jamaican black cake and sorrel for dessert.



This year we also bought some new Christmas decorations so that we could decorate the tree outside our house. I love this Canadian tradition. It's so nice to take walks around the neighborhood when people have nicely decorated front yards. I hope you all had a joyful Christmas with family and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment