Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chip & Joanna





Chip and Joanna Gaines talk about what their personalities are like and how different they are from each other.They share how being married to each other has changed them and helped them grow as individuals. Joanna mentions how sharing her life with Chip has helped her gain a deeper understanding of who God is which has led her to be willing to take more risks in life rather than to always play it safe.

I find it really beautiful that God knows exactly what we need and that he puts us together with someone who can help us flourish in life. I thought that I had pretty good self-esteem before I met my husband but the way I see myself now is very different than before I met him. My husband is great at giving me encouragement and he lifts me up when I start to beat myself down. I'm the one in the relationship who isn't afraid of taking risks and I help my husband find the courage to step outside of his comfort zone. I love that God put the two of us together, we are definitely so much better together than we ever were apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment